As the end of camp approaches, so does Graduation and the Fall Semester! In today’s Bridge, we want to make sure you have all the information you need for the upcoming events: Graduation, Fall Registration, and Orientation. We are excited for all that the coming months hold for our students.
Friday, August 12
- Students need to register at the Huskies Health and Athletic Center between 1:00 and 3:00 PM.
- At 4:00 PM, students must be at the Huskies Health and Athletic Center for graduation rehearsal. Rehearsal will be from 4:00 to 5:00 PM.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6:30 PM in the Bollback Student Life Center. There will be open activities at Ranch End for all families and students (weather permitting).
Saturday, August 13
- The graduation service will begin at 10:00 AMat the Huskies Soccer Complex.
- Students need to be at the Huskies Health and Athletic Center for lineup and final run-through at 8:30 AM.
- There will be no tickets administered if graduation is at the Huskies Soccer Complex. Doors will open at 9:00 AM.
- In the event of rain, students will receive two tickets at registration on Friday. Graduation will take place in the Wyrtzen Center and overflow will be in the Huskies Health and Athletic Center. Doors will open for ticket holders at 9:15 AM, and general admission will begin at 9:45 AM. Tickets will not be honored once general admission begins. The service will conclude by 12:30 PM and will be followed by lunch.
- Guests may purchase a meal ticket at the student services desk in the Bollback Student Life Center for dinner August 12and breakfast, lunch, and dinner on August 13. Students will eat for free.
- August 12 Dinner: $8 for adults and $6 for kids (ages 5 and under) 5:30–6:30 PM
- August 13 Breakfast: $8 for adults and $6 for kids (ages 5 and under) 7:15–8:00 AM
- August 13 Lunch: $13 for adults and $9 for kids (ages 5 and under) 12:00–1:00 PM
- August 13 Dinner: $11 for adults and $8 for kids (ages 5 and under) 5:00–5:30 PM
Fall Semester Arrival Dates
- Sports teams: August 22
- Student leadership: September 2
- Sophomores and Davis students: September 8
- Freshmen: September 9
- The schedule for registrations and orientation weekends can be found pages 4–7 at the following link: wol.is/nywelcome2022.