Dear Parents and Loved Ones,
On Saturday, August 13 at 10:00 AM, we will celebrate the completion of another wonderful year at Word of Life Bible Institute! At the end of this post, you will find a full list of details regarding Graduation Weekend activities. Here are a few key items to keep in mind:
- Registration (Huskies Health and Athletic Center) – Friday, August 12, 1:00–3:00 PM
- Rehearsal for all students (Huskies Health and Athletic Center) – Friday, August 12, 4:00 PM
- Student and Family Gathering (Bible Institute and Ranch Property) – Friday, August 12, 5:30 PM
- Dinner (provided for students, available for purchase for family and friends)
- Activities for every age (inflatables, beachfront, boating, climbing tower)
- Graduation (Huskies Soccer Complex) – Saturday, August 13, 10:00 AM
- Indoor option with air conditioning in the Huskies Heath and Athletic Center
- Livestream online: http://wol.to/wolbi-grad-2022
- Lunch (provided for students, available for purchase for family and friends) – Saturday, August 13, 12:00 PM
We trust that your student has had a wonderful year and has grown in the Lord. It has been a privilege to have them here, and we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of their lives.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. As always, let us know if we can serve you in any way. We will be praying for you as you travel to celebrate your student’s accomplishment.
Because of Grace,
New York Word of Life Bible Institute
GRADUATION INFORMATION 2022
Friday, August 12
- Students will register between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM at the Huskies Health and Athletic Center, where they will complete any outstanding financial obligations and receive their housing assignment, cap and gown, and yearbook.
- At 4:00 PM, students must be at the Huskies Health and Athletic Center for Graduation Rehearsal. Rehearsal will be from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM. At this time, there will be open activities at the Ranch End for all parents and students.
Saturday, August 13
- The Graduation Ceremony will begin at 10:00 AM at the Huskies Soccer Complex.
- Students must be at the Huskies Health and Athletic Center for lineup and final run through at 8:30 AM.
- There will be no tickets administered if Graduation is at the Huskies Soccer Complex. Doors will open at 9:00 AM.
- In the event of rain: Students will receive two tickets at registration on Friday. Graduation will take place in the Wyrtzen Center with overflow in the Huskies Health and Athletic Center. Doors will open for ticket holders at 9:15 AM, and general admission will begin at 9:45 AM. Tickets will not be honored once general admission begins. The service will conclude by 12:30 PM and will be followed by lunch.
Finances and Academics
- With a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher, freshman students will receive a Bible Certificate and sophomore students will receive a Diploma. Freshman students whose final GPA is less than 2.0 upon completion of summer ministry will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Students with outstanding financial obligations at the end of graduation registration will have their appropriate document mailed to them once all financial obligations have been met.
- On Friday evening, only students who are not staying elsewhere with their parents will be housed at the Bible Institute.
- Cottages and camping facilities are available at the Word of Life Pines located 1/4 mile from the Bible Institute on Route 9. You can make a reservation by contacting our Customer Service Office at 518-494-6000 (Option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited accommodations are also available at The Pines at Lakeside. Students who choose to stay with their parents at Lakeside must be listed on the reservation in case of an emergency.
- Lodging may be available at motels or bed and breakfasts in the area. Visit adirondackhub.com to explore local accommodations.
- Guests may purchase a meal ticket at the Student Services Desk in the Bollback Student Life Center for dinner on August 12th and breakfast, lunch, and dinner on August 13th. Students will eat for free.
- August 12th Dinner- $8 for adults and $6 for kids ages 5 and under
- August 13th Breakfast- $8 for adults and $6 for kids ages 5 and under
- August 13th Lunch- $13 for adults and $9 for kids ages 5 and under
- August 13th Dinner- $11 for adults and $8 for kids ages 5 and under