Dear Parents and Loved Ones,
Can you believe the holiday season is here? As our students head out for Thanksgiving break, we can’t help but feel a deep gratitude for all God has done in and through each one already this year. We are praying for a blessed time together for you and your students!
Thanksgiving and Christmas Breaks
We will have the break details in every Bridge until they pass, just to keep the information in front of you at all times.
- We are only accepting transportation requests for Christmas break. Your students were given a link to request transportation. Please be aware of the following information:
- There is a $25 transportation fee each way. This would be $50 for a round trip. If the transportation request is late, the fee is doubled to $50 each way. This would be $100 for a round trip.
- The deadline for Thanksgiving break has passed. The deadline for Christmas break is Friday, December 9.
- Thanksgiving Break dates: students must return on November 28 by in-dorms.
- Christmas Break dates: Leave December 16 after the exam at 9:00 AM and return on January 9 at 7:00 PM.
Campus Preview Days
Do you know someone who may be interested in checking out the Bible Institute? There are still spots available for our upcoming Campus Preview Days, December 9-11. This is an amazing opportunity to get a feel for campus life, tour our facilities, and get all your enrollment questions answered.
You can book a regular visit or sign up for Campus Preview Days at this link: wol.is/visit