- What is your name and tell us about your family(if applicable)?
My name is Eric Messer. My wife’s name is Karalie and we have three boys Durand, Marcus, and Nash. My family and I love serving the Lord at the Word of Life Bible Institute. We are grateful to invest in the next generation in this place. As a family, we love the outdoors…so living in the Adirondack Park is an incredible blessing!
- Tell us about your salvation experience.
I am grateful for the opportunity to be a child of God, by His grace! I was saved as a young boy as a result of my family’s and church’s Godly influence in my life. As a teenager I began to open God’s Word and study it for myself and my life has never been the same!
- Tell us about your role as a team member of Word of Life Bible Institute.
I have the joy of serving on the Operations Team here at Word of Life as the Exec. Dean of Student and Guest Experiences. We have an awesome team of people that makes this ministry happen!
- What is your favorite memory of WOLBI when you were a student or something recently as you served with our students?
I recently traveled to NYC with all our Freshman to share the love of Christ with New Yorkers on the streets. I was able to see afresh and anew the powerful Gospel at work in peoples lives young and old. I love Word of Life’s passion to see souls won for Christ.
- What is your life verse and why?
I love II Cor. 3:5 “Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God.” My sufficiency is in Christ alone!
- Why do you love serving students?
I love to serve students because each student has the potential to reach their generation with the Gospel of Christ.
- If you could speak to a younger you today – what would you say?
I Tim. 4:12 “Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.”
1 thought on “Meet the Staff: Eric Messer”
Amazing post! I’m very pleased to learn such brilliant piece of article. I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I will also share some useful information.