A Note from Brian
We are currently reading 1 Corinthians in our Quiet Time, and I have been reminded of the importance of the Holy Spirit of God in our lives to reveal truth to us. As we read the Word and listen to biblical teaching in the classroom or the church, we need the Spirit to guide us in the wisdom of God so that we are not caught up in the wisdom of the world.
It is a blessing to have students back on campus. Please pray along with me that they will stay focused and finish strong over the next eight weeks of classes. Pray that the Spirit of God will take the Word of God and guide each student in wisdom.
Easter Weekend Special Permission
As a reminder, your student is allowed to come home for Easter weekend (April 7–10); however, they will need to fill out a special permission form by April 3 to do so.
Summer break will be here before we know it! Below are the dates for summer break. Please note that the return dates are based on where your student is serving during their summer ministry.
- Departure: May 19 after the morning exam
- Return for students working at The Pines: June 10
- Return for students working at a New York Youth Camp: June 13
Your student’s calendar is quite full for this spring semester. Below are some dates to keep you up to date!
- Campus Preview Days: This Weekend
- Easter Weekend: No Class April 7 or 10
- April 14–16: Missions Conference
- April 16–19: Florida Fly-In
- April 20: Missions Reality for Our Sophomores
- April 26: Freshman Trip to New York City for Open Air Evangelism
- May 8: Banquet
- May 11: Campus Preview Days (for accepted and confirmed students)
- May 12: Secret Church Event (April 20 is the due date to sign up)
- May 19: Summer Break After Exam