A Note from Brian
I am sure you are enjoying spending time with your student while they are on break. I am incredibly proud of how well they finished the academic part of their school year.
We are gearing up for a great summer of ministry. Thousands of young people and families will visit our camps, hear the gospel, and be challenged to grow in their walk with Christ. Please be praying for eternal impact through your students this summer. I am thankful for Peter’s reminder that God has given us everything we need for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
Arrival Dates for Summer Camp
- Return for students working at the Pines: June 10
- Return for students working at a New York Youth Camp: June 13
Friday, August 18, 2023
- 1:00–3:00 PM / Registration (Huskies Health and Athletic Center)
- 3:30 PM / Graduation Rehearsal (Huskies Health and Athletic Center)
- 5:30–6:30 PM / Dinner (Bollback Student Life Center)
- 7:00–8:00 PM / End-of-Year Celebration (Wyrtzen Center)
- 11:00 PM / In Dorms
Saturday, August 19, 2023
- 7:15–8:00 AM / Breakfast (Bollback Student Life Center)
- 8:30 AM / Graduate Lineup (Huskies Health and Athletic Center)
- 10:00 AM / Graduation (Huskies Soccer Complex)
- 12:00–1:00 PM / Lunch (Bollback Student Life Center)
More details will be released in the coming weeks by mail.